Table of Contents
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
The concern is really big when you are asked for a mindful choice regarding your selection of the framework for your app development. Apparently, picking up the most popular platform may not be the best indicator.
There are lots of technologies that brim over every year and the earlier ones don’t run out of steam either. In such technological chaos, when you find it quite challenging to choose amongst the plethora of frameworks available, take a rundown of this quick guide:
Projects that Need React
Since React is a high powered tool with a declarative nature of components, it acts as a catalyst for large-scale projects that involve many components with different, often changing states – active/inactive navigation items, accordion sections expanded/collapsed, dynamic inputs, buttons active/disabled, user login and access permissions. React helps in managing those changing states actively and dynamically present different views to the user based on state information.
Projects that Need Angular
- When your project needs interactive and dynamic single page applications (SPAs) with its compelling features including templating, two-way data binding, modularization, RESTful API handling, dependency injection, and AJAX handling, AngularJS would be a great fit.
- If you want to develop an enterprise or large scale app and wish to stay with a reliable technology, can manage millions of users, and consistent than Angular is the technology you can rely on.
- Additionally, as a business, following a legally premised app is an advantage where you’re also assured of regular updates and support from the large open community.
- Contrarily, you should totally not opt it, if your objective is to only achieve good SEO ranking and you’re running low in budget.
Projects that Need Vue
- Web applications that need high performance and faster speed;
- Complex web applications that have to be integrated with external tools and API;
- A complex local set-up as Vue CLI can effectively handle the code optimizations.
An open-source platform for web, mobile, and desktop.
An easy-to-learn and quick to build with, developed with just one language, easily converts to native mobile apps, active and supportive community, smart packages that save you time makes Meteor developers new favorite. But what makes it the Holy Grail for users vying for web/app development?
Projects that Need Meteor
- When you’ve lower development time and you need to build an MVP quickly- (Meteor allows for rapid prototyping with less development and deployment time and further allows to scale apps beyond MVP stage)
- When the app incorporates a real-time streaming feature. (The framework offers in-built and by-default real-time capability)
- For building apps that can work on both iOS and Android platforms while meeting their native performance standards and other UX parameters.
A framework for ambitious web developers
Launched in 2011 by a big and proactive community, Ember works wonders for those who want to develop a complex software system. Full front-end stack, Quick speed of run and load, performance-focused, stable performance, friendly API and docs, Minimal demand for configuration, and more makes it the developer’s holy grail.
Projects that Need Ember
- Ideal for developing complex web applications;
- Scalable web applications;
- And performance focused apps.
The aforementioned five major frameworks are all expected to see significant advances this year. Since they all come with their own pros and cons, it comes to your call which framework suits best to your project requirements.
Do You Own A Website And Looking To Convert To The Best Technology?
Read our thoughts and insights on the latest tech and business trends
- February 22, 2024
Work can sometimes feel like a complex puzzle, especially when it comes to managing people. But fret not! HRMS, or Human Resource Management System—a handy digital tool is designed to make HR tasks a whole... Read more
- February 21, 2024
Efficient revenue management is crucial for sustainability and growth in the healthcare sector. Custom software solutions tailored to the unique needs of healthcare providers have emerged as a game-changer in streamlining revenue processes. Custom software... Read more
- February 19, 2024
Ever wondered why some start-ups thrive while others tank? It's not just about a unique idea, tight deadlines, or fancy marketing. The real key? The discovery and planning phase. This blog spills the beans on... Read more